|Airtel Africa Limited|
💥JESHI LA POLISI TANZANIA: AJIRA NYINGINE MPYA SEPTEMBA. CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers
of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across
Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst
the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers.
Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications
solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as
well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive
customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most
innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in
the telecommunications sector.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Airtel Money Manager : Alternative Deposits
Airtel Tanzania PLC Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for an Airtel Money Manager: Alternative
Deposits. The role reports directly to the Airtel Money Director.
He/She will be Responsible to Create, grow and maintain alternative
means of funding customer wallet. This individual will be responsible
for Management and Engagement of partners from Banks and other MFS
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to;
1. Drive wallet funding from alternative deposits;
- Build agency banking & POS Integration
- Grow IMT Inbound users & revenue
- Educate Customers on trust branches
- Build ATM deposits
- Build Debit Card to customer Wallet
- Bulk Pay from 1-M
- Drive Bank 2 Wallet users and transaction value
- Educate users on convenient wallet funding means through USSD
- Monitor IOP and grow users.
- User experience management for alternative deposit users.
2. Analysis, reporting, and optimization of AM business engagements within the organization;
analysis and reporting. Working with MIS teams to track and analyze
impact of all promotions, incentives, market trends and wallet funding
initiatives and take relevant action.
- Ensure delivery of all
financial targets including revenue & margin. Represent Airtel’s
position and vision in Tanzania Corporate and Emerging market
- Lead and drive engagement with the multi-level,
cross-functional stakeholders – Airtel Group, Airtel Tanzania, Airtel
Business to strengthen commercial and financial analysis in roadmap
decision and implementing consumer & enterprise products &
- Develop the respective business cases required for
approval and the delivery of new products and services for the consumer/
- Support the team’s market research and
competitive positioning analysis together with Airtel Consumer &
Business sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Review and enhance the defined prices (tariffs) for new & existing Merchant products.
3. Team and stakeholder engagement;
- Manage the AM 3rd parties adequately well to ensure timely service delivery to agreed quality and SLA.
3rd parties are well supported in case of incident continuous alignment
of IT actions with Business Imperatives – Ensure partner(s) develop and
target IT capabilities towards high impact business initiatives
Academic and Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelors in Marketing, Finance, Business, Sales, Commerce or Administration or Equivalent
- Master’s in Business Administration would be a preferred additional qualification.
years’ relevant experience in a Marketing role in Financial Services
/telecom having being exposed to all disciplines. Telecom/ Mobile Money
product experience preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills – proven track records of successfully pitching for new business.
- Strong personal communication and presentation skills – to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Experience in responding to formal RFIs and RFPs for large brand businesses
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and sales pipeline.
- Strong and long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at businesses.
- Good business acumen and entrepreneurial-oriented philosophy
- Understanding of the Tanzanian market.
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor & customer
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Competencies and Behavior required;
- Able to Drive Execution Excellence-Focused & Results Oriented
- Customer- Centric-Disciplined & Responsible
- Able to build collaborative Relationships-Listens to understand, curious/ respectful
- Able to build teams, develop talent and also work on self-Development.
- Be entrepreneurial -Has a growth mindset, Aspire to win, challenge & question
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do
not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their
race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Tanzania Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application
or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the
payment of a fee, please disregard it”