24 Part Time Jobs at Institute of Accountancy Arusha .
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT FOR PART TIME
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometers Southern-East of Arusha City. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha hereby invites applicants whom are competent and qualified.
To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training, research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality, competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
24 Part Time Jobs at Institute of Accountancy Arusha September, 2021
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
- Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
- Birth certificate
- Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
- Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
- Application letters should be in English.
- Application letters and documents should be sent through Email at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha
Deadline for applications is 20th September, At 04:00 PM
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: email@example.com
For More Inquiries Contact:
+255 272970232, +255 0768689242, +255 758 147 181.