|National Bank of Commerce|
💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Location: Nyanza Branch
Type: Full time
Job ID: R-15920479
is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of
experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and
investment banking, wealth management products and services.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
• The main purpose is to drive Agency banking proposition on acquisition
and relationship management, to support product growth in the bank.
This entails to achieve agreed sales targets in line with the business
objectives through pro-active selling by on boarding NBC Wakala at the
same time providing excellent customer service.
• Assist in growing, visiting and managing Agent Network.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
A :Agent On boarding / Lead Generation
board and process applications of Agents in line with NBC Bank policies
and regulatory requirements submit to Line Manager for review before
submitting for processing
- Delivering exceptional sales performance through daily sales activities to drive agent performance.
- All agent documentations are updated and stored properly
- Conducting Agent assessments according to the Operations Manual
- Deliver exceptional sales performance in Agency banking by identifying new and potential agents
- Participate in Agency banking sales campaigns to meet specific target
- Performing branding duties to ensure agents are properly branded and visible
ensure all agents operate at their agreed level, as per key agent
indicators; For Example – Enough float, Registrations and transactions.
agent’s relationship with branches and working direct with branch
managers and branch sales team to ensure successful agent recruitment,
support training objective are met to drive growth
- Supporting agent in sales and account opening to ensure customer accounts are opened as per account opening procedures.
- Performing any assigned task related to agency banking operations and sales
- Identify and recruit agents, targeting key business in their location as well as targeting top performing agents.
- To ensure POS and merchandising material are effectively distributed
- Provide weekly/ Monthly agent visit report as per agreed format
- Perform visit of all existing agents within your circuit at least once a month
B :Agent Operations management
- Growing agent base within the assigned area
- Visiting agent portfolio as assigned and managing the agent network.
- Conversation of Non Transacting agents to transacting
- Supporting customer base on boarded through agents to fund the accounts
- Attending daily sales review meetings and perform the daily activities accordingly.
- Providing a weekly sales activity plan to Branch Manager and Agent banking head office team.
and assess competitors activities on the ground through daily agent
visits and capture useful information for feedback and improvement
C : Direct Sales
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential NBC Wakala
- Contact/visit the existing agents and new prospects to sell product and strengthen the relationship
- Daily planning of sales activities to ensure optimal utilization of allocated area/location to sell.
D: Branding and retention of agents
- Visiting agents monthly within given vicinity
- Ensure that every on boarded agent is activated and branded accordingly having signage, tariff guide, user guide and log book
- Let the agent know about new product or promotion
- Respond to agents queries/ complaint accordingly
- Providing initial training to the agent.
H :Compliance and Risk Management:
that planned training interventions take place, particularly for
compulsory training. Attend all assigned training before deadline.
responsible for discipline – initiate misconduct or incapacity charges,
follow NBC discipline processes together with HR.
- Attend all booked meetings.
- Share knowledge and experience with other LG in the Team
- Agree annual performance objective with team leader including specific target
- Pursue continues improvement in personal development by participating in development programs
- Display code of conduct and self-discipline
• Participate in branch target Sales related activities
• Carried out other duties as assigned by the LG Team Leader Agency Banking
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,475 POSTS)
Role / Person Specification
Education and Experience Required:
• Advance Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Commerce or its equivalent
• 1 year banking experience
• Broad knowledge of banking practice( Product knowledge) and bank regulations
• Experience in a frontline sales environment
• Some exposure to AML/KYC processes in retail banking environment
• Experience in Sales and Marketing
• Relevant experience in a front-line banking/ sales/marketing/service environment
• PC skills and Microsoft Office
• Good problem solving and decision making skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good time management and organization skills
• Ability to work on team and support others
• Strong integrity and professionalism
• Good customer service oriented
Knowledge, Skills and competences required:
• Strong Customer Service management
• Customer Handling awareness
• Bank Products awareness
Selling and cross selling skills
• Awareness of BOT Regulation
• Risk Management
Mental & Environmental Demands
(RSA Specific) Special work requirements:
- Most complex decision that can be taken without referral to the manager: Risk Management
- Business change accountability:
- Finance/Resource accountability:
- Communication and Interaction required:
- Staff in own area
- (manager, subordinates, colleagues)
- Staff outside own area – Knowledge transfer, Monitoring and Supervision
- Internal customers
- (other than staff in own area) – Relationship building and knowledge transfer
- External Customers/Agents – Problem solving, Cross selling opportunities networking
- Regulators/Government Agencies
- Other (e.g. Industry Forums/Associations)
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and
Management Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements
and would need further development), Experience in a similar
environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and
would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets
all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the
Deadline: 11th August, 2021.