POSITION: Legal Interns ( 2 Posts )
We are looking for Legal Interns at BETA Law
BETA Law is a growing Tanzanian law firm focused on providing commercial legal services and Litigation. The firm is committed to pursuing the highest levels of integrity, quality and professionalism in delivering a broad inventory of professional services to its clients.
BETA Law is currently looking to recruit 2 Legal Interns to join our Legal firm.
1. Provide legal advice to our clients
2. Drafting legal opinions and briefing documents
3. Researching on various legal matters assigned
4. Provide corporate secretarial services to our clients
1. Bachelor’s Degree in law from an accredited University.
2. Attended/Attending Law school will be an added advantage.
3. Effective Interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Ability to work within a team and individually.
5. Perform all other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Kindly share a single pdf which comprises of cover letter, curriculum Vitae and Academic Certificates to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 August 2021
6th Floor, Tanzanite Park, Plot 38, New Bagamoyo Road
PO Box 8673, Dar es Salaam, 14107 Tanzania
Tel: +255 765 524 022