Position: Laboratory Technician
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to work in a paints factory in Dar es Salaam. For application send your CV only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or gaseous materials.
- Order and inventory materials to maintain supplies.
- Train new employees on topics such as the proper operation of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Develop or conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, or products.
- Write technical reports or prepare graphs or charts to document experimental results.
- Direct or monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Design or fabricate experimental apparatus to develop new products or processes.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Certificate or Diploma in relevant laboratory studies
- At least one year work experience in paints factory