|Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions|
💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions
is nonprofit organizations legally registered in 2018 under registration
no: ooNGO/00009929. The entity is hereby inviting volunteer jobs
opportunities to Tanzanians
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Volunteer Employment: Research analyst (1post)
Reports to: Program manager
Post objective: To
achieve change through writing and research, data analysis and
presentation for delivering quality programs accessing beneficiaries’
needs whereas marginalized children are the most target group.
- Undertake research, on conceptual and methodological areas of human development.
and maintain close research collaboration with academics, and
researchers in various universities and research institutions.
- With the guidance of the program manager, she/he must develop needs assessments for sustainable programs formulations.
the researched based programs in liaison with CEDC staff arising from
needs assessment, case study and surveys reports scaling up projects
- Engage local government authorities’ officials in search of data and programs sharing for successful implementation.
candidate must have a solid academic record, with at least Master’s
degree in a social/allied science with a focus on health, social and
economic aspects of development.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in areas of research;
a good grasp of substantive and policy issues related to the study of
social and economic development, and of the human development and
- Evidenced documents of the ever established papers on any journals or elsewhere would add weight indicating competence.
- Very good reports writing skills and ability to produce memos and notes with very short notice.
- Advanced computer literate and analysis using SPSS, STATA ,EXCEL soft wares etc
- Excellent command of English (oral and written).
Volunteer Employment: Child psychologist officer (1post)
Reports to: Program coordinator
Post objective: Contribute on children growth development, protection, advocacy and rights access for their sustainable wellbeing.
violence follow ups purposefully to protect them for their rights
accDesign programs for children growth careers developments
- Conduct researches (Needs Assessments) arriving with strong reports to develop projects
- Ensure children protection and advocacy nurturing them for their wellbeing
- Confidently working with social medias like radios stations, televisions and internet for marketing purposes
- At least Bachelor degree or Masters in psychology, sociology or social work
- Worked with children at least for 3years.
- Good in working with local Government Authorities
- Experienced in working with donors around the globe for their retention in programs
- Advanced in computer literate uses including Microsoft office and analysis soft wares like STATA and EXCEL
- Capacity to convert knowledge into application through reading various literatures.
- Good command of English (Oral and written)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Method of Application
Please use email@example.com to send your application addressing to the Executive Director of the entity. Deadline for application is 25/August/2021. Preference is given to women bearing in mind that there will be no salaries till programs arise and ready to live in Dodoma