|World Health Organization (WHO)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies United Nations at World Health Organization (WHO) 2021
💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Individual Consultant – Leading the Development of the Fifth Health Sector HIV Strategic Plan 2021 – 2025 – (2103467)
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: External consultant
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 35 DAYS
Job Posting: Jul 20, 2021, 4:35:31 PM
Primary Location: Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar-es-Salaam
Organization: AF_TZA Tanzania
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Purpose of the Consultancy:
continues to be a disease of public health concern in Tanzania. The
National Control Programme (NACP) of the Ministry of Health is
implementing the fourth Health Sector HIV Strategic Plan 2017 – 2022
(HSHP IV). In October 2020, the NACP conducted a midterm review of HSHSP
IV and is now developing the HSHSP V which is aligned with the recently
launched National HSSP V for ease of implementation synergy and
Work to be performed
supervision and overall guidance of the NACP Programme Manager and WHO
Medical Officer TB/HIV, the selected candidate will perform the
synthesis of the new health policy, HSSP V and other global strategies
to inform HSHSP V mission, vision, goals and objectives
synthesis of MTR findings and results from other analyses to benchmark
and provide baselines for new HSHSP V M&E Framework.
- Consolidate the draft HSHSP V chapters to ensure alignment and logical flow of chapters/strategies.
- Review draft HSHSP V chapters, logical/theoretical framework that articulates inputs, processes, outputs, outcomes and impact.
draft HSHSP V monitoring and evaluation plan and two-year M&E
operational Plan with clear measuring indicators for progress.
- Provide guidance on costing of HSHSP V
- Facilitate development of a two-year HSHSP V costed implementation plan/roadmap
- Support validation of HSHSP V draft, operational plan and M&E Framework, and thereafter consolidate stakeholder’s inputs.
Lead consultant will work with the team of experts during desk review
of the HIV current country situation and existing strategies, review
available recommendations, review proposed chapters of the new HSHSP V,
facilitate review meetings with stakeholders and finalization of the
Key deliverables from this
assignment will include: The inception report, Final HSHSP V costed,
Operational Plan and consultancy report.
English Language is required
Read: Expert knowledge
Write: Expert knowledge
Speak: Expert knowledge
The preferred candidate should have at least a Master’s degree in
public health or related field with comprehensive knowledge of HIV and
experience in leading the development of Health Sector Strategic Plans
and/or HIV and AIDS Programming in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
have at least 5 years’ experience in programme analysis including
experience in programme evaluation, strategic and/or operational
planning, and health & community systems
- Knowledge on comprehensive healthcare delivery in Tanzania is desirable.
- Experience in costing of the public health interventions in diseases programs
- Excellent communication skills with ability to express ideas clearly, logically and effectively
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Computer literacy and ability to use Word Processing and office technology equipment
WHO Competencies REQUIRED
- Communicating in a credible and effective way.
- Fostering integration and teamwork
- Producing Results
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Other Skills (e.g. IT):
- Good command of Computer Application Systems
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
payment (25%) will be made upon submission and acceptance of the
consultancy. Final payment to a consultant is dependent on the
completion of all deliverables. WHO will pay the consultant under the
package of NOC/ICS-10 Step 4.
TIMELINE AND REPORTING
The expected duration of the assignment for period of 35 working days 16th August to 30th September 2021. The final reports should be submitted by 31st October 2021.
delivered under this consultancy contract will remain the property of
the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children
Closing Date: Aug 11, 2021, 12:59:00 AM