💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Secondary Education for Girls Advancement (SEGA) is a
non-profit organization with offices at Mkundi area, Morogoro
Municipal, mandated to operate in Tanzania mainland with registration No
OONG/ R2/0000232. With a particular focus on vulnerable girls, its
mission is to educates and equips bright Tanzanian girls with academic,
leadership, and business skills to unleash their individual talents and
reach their full potential. SEGA programs include; 1) SEGA girls
secondary school, 2) Program for post form 4 support, 3) Msichana wa
Kisasa Community Outreach Program.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Sega girls secondary school located in Mkundi area, Morogoro Municipal
provides quality holistic education for form I – IV with 50% of its
students being from vulnerable backgrounds, on full scholarship. Its
mission is to provide quality education for girls which fosters the
development of academic excellence, strong values, healthy self-esteem,
and independent thinking skills, with emphasis on leadership,
entrepreneurship, social responsibility and environmental care.
Job Title : Fundraising Officer
Reports to : Director
Location : Morogoro
Fundraising Officer role is integral to the development and
implementation of the successful income stream for SEGA. The role holder
is responsible for management and administration of relationships with
the existing portfolio of funders and development of new proposals and
bids to support SEGA’s expanding range of innovative projects.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
and maintain relationships with existing funding bodies, including
attendance at conferences and networking events to maintain a current
understanding of funder’s priorities and opportunities.
research, including review of strategy, reports and accounts and liaison
with key colleagues to establish and articulate key funding areas and
- Prepare and submit accurate and persuasive funding applications in a timely manner.
- Monitor applications, respond to queries promptly and provide colleagues and senior management with regular update reports.
- Provide the Communications Team with relevant details to publicise support from funding bodies.
- Identify funding bodies deemed relevant and likely to provide funding support to SEGA.
- Retain current knowledge of funding opportunities offered by grant-making trusts, foundations and statutory bodies.
- Maintain accurate records of all communications with existing and potential funders.
- Ensure the Finance Department understand any restrictions on the use of received income.
- Complete research and administrative support towards the submission of major corporate funding applications.
- Produce letters of thanks for donors.
- Ensure fundraising complies with best practice and quality standards.
- Provide back-up general administrative support as required.
degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Information Sciences,
Research, Business Administration, or related field plus 3 years’
experience in Project Management.
Essential & desirable;
- Affinity with the goals and objectives of SEGA.
- Experience of researching, collating, preparing and submitting accurate funding applications.
- Evidence of long-term relationship building with external funders.
- Self-motivation and confident to work independently.
- Excellent communicator, both face-to-face and via remote communications.
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise workload and plan ahead.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work at a school environment
- Understanding of Data Protection and fundraising regulations, compliance and best practice.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
Job Title : Driver
- To drive SEGA vehicle wherever needed
- To maintain vehicle log book
- To keep vehicles in good condition
- Timely reporting to your supervisor any car damages, accident, services and repairs
- VETA/ N.l.T Certificate, Form IV Certificate, Class C and not less than 1year experience.
- Able to speak fluent Swahili and relative English.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Send application to: email@example.com by submitting only Application Letter and CV.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23rd July, 2021.