💥CHECK MATOKEO YA KIDATO SITA FORM SIX EXAMS RESULTS 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
💥HESLB: MAOMBI YA MKOPO ELIMU YA JUU 2021/22 | TO APPLY CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
is one of the world’s largest development organisation having extensive
development programmes globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all
forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the
opportunity to realise their potential. We use an integrated model to
change systems of inequity through social development programmes,
humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible
investments, and a university.
We are a global leader in developing
cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and
post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the
last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
We operate in 14 countries
across Asia and Africa.
dynamic, and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Position: Project Manager
Dar es salaam
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible
for the overall daily management of the Project including supervision of
staff, planning, budgeting, implementation, and M&E. The specific
- Ensuring that all program activities are developed and implemented in accordance with the organization’s guidelines.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of workshops, trainings, and conferences.
- Capacity building of partners in support of planned and ongoing project activities.
- Supporting the Program Manager in identifying funding opportunities and developing funding proposals.
- Development of programs and partnerships in the field of adult
literacy, technical and vocational education, non-formal and community
- In charge of mapping, networking and
integration of program partners and ensure that all partners are
informed about the organization’s working modalities.
training materials, guidelines and manuals for institutional capacity
building based on partners demands, materials and equipment’s needs.
- Ensure the creation of networks and forums for Alternative/Adult Education stakeholders in the country.
- Support the establishment of a functional Management Information System (MIS) for partners
- Development of Terms of Reference and other supporting documents for
research studies, consultative processes and other activities of the
organization and its partners.
quarterly, semi-annual, and annual work plans of the program and grant
activities according to the organization’s guidelines.
- Ensure that program activities are implemented or executed in accordance with the approved work plans.
- Ensure that transfer of funds to partners is done appropriately for proper grant management.
- Ensure that all allocated resources are effectively utilized for the intended purpose
- Ensure that annual work plan and budgets are developed in line with the organization’s planning and budgeting guideline.
with capacity building of program/project staff and implementing
partners through identification of capacity gaps and plan capacity
building programs according to the program needs.
3.Project Implementation/Partner Support
to governmental and non-governmental partners in the implementation of
programs and activities carried out in cooperation.
with partners, consultants and other individuals/organizations for the
development and implementation of the organization’s
- Participating in program visits to projects/partners for the development and ongoing monitoring of project activities.
- Ensure partner review and reflection events are held on a regular basis for experience sharing and learning.
in meetings, workshops, trainings, etc., with partners and other
organizations for the development, implementation and monitoring of
- Ensure sustainability of program intervention through promoting mechanisms that promotes ownership and continuity.
- Compiling reports of meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.
4.Monitoring and Evaluation
- Work with M& E unit to support program functions and ensure the utilization of M&E database as per agreed schedules
and evaluation of projects carried out by the organization in
cooperation with M&E unit, using the developed tools.
- In charge of periodic technical backstopping to partners to ensure high quality program implementation.
project reviews to track progress, and regularly assess project
components, so as to measure achievements that can be effectively
communicated to key stakeholders – including the Program Manager,
Country Director, Regional Director, Board, Funders, and other
- In co-operation with the Finance personnel,
monitor budgetary objectives, adjusting to project constraints based on
- Design risk mitigation plan, optimizing and improving processes where necessary
project planning, monitoring project progress, and tracking project
performance – ensuring all deadlines and short and long-term objectives
- Overseeing and developing incoming and outgoing project documentation
5.Partnerships and Stakeholder Management
- Contribute to the development of proposals for various donors, managing the tender process from design to review
and manage co-operations and partnerships with non-governmental and
governmental partners, providing advice to the Program Manager to the
operationalization of those collaborations
- As requested, representing the Program Manager in meetings with partners and other organizations.
- As needed, representing the organization in diverse meetings with governmental and non-governmental partners.
- Maintain and effectively manage strategic partnerships and collaborate with implementing partners as per the signed agreements
Degree in relevant field preferably in project management. Combination
of Education/Social Science with some courses in international
development and personnel management required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with INGOs in development, education, or related field.
track record of project and program management with results oriented,
experience to work with WB, NORAD, LEGO Foundation, USAID, EU, DFID, and
other relevant donors an added advantage.
- An understanding of the education sector in Tanzania, and ability to understand AEP from a needs and demand perspective.
- Strong English competency.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of alternative/adult education and development issues in Tanzania, regionally, and globally
- Excellent understanding of project development, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Project experience of working with Civil Society and governmental partners
- Experience in conducting capacity development measures for different groups of stakeholders
effective public speaker, able to communicate to external
Alternative/Adult education stakeholders and communicate a clear vision
to motivate a small team to deliver that vision.
- Excellent, clear, and high-quality report writing, with an analytical mind and attention to detail.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to capture, report and communicate complex data and ideas.
- Confidence to ask for help from BRAC’s international teams and comfort with assessing mistakes and learning from them.
to work in a fast and complex environment with stakeholders from
multiple cultural backgrounds and with different levels of skills and
English language ability.
- Must be able to embrace cultural
relativism and avoid subjective assessments to remain respectful and
mindful of the value all stakeholders have to offer at all times.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE