SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – (INSURANCE INDUSTRY)
HR World on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Senior DBA who will administer & provide database support for all application throughout the entire software life cycle processes.
- Manage and support high performance, highly available and mission critical database platforms for the Insurance core applications and other systems.
- Review and design database structures, Oracle RMA, Oracle RAC to support business requirements including logical and physical database modeling.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout, Optimization, tuning and upgrades of database technology platforms.
- Install, configure and maintain database instances, creation of various database objects, create users with appropriate roles and levels of security.
- Implement database security policies that are consistent with laid security guidelines.
- Implement and perform database backup and recovery strategies that meet recovery and availability requirements.
- Implement best practices and incorporate them in DBA procedures.
- Manage and support Enterprise Data warehouse including the development of reports from the data warehouse platform
- Works with various teams to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
- Management of project implementation tasks of (BI, Audit Vault, Oracle ERP, Database firewall etc) to ensure a well-documented, tracked, seamless and timely implementation.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or other Computer related field from a recognized University
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle DBA development
- 3+ years of experience with test and production environments
- Certification : OCP /MCSD
- 4+ years in experience In Oracle DBA development, databases security, hardware and system software.
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th June 2021