MILESTONE RISK ASSESSORS AND ADJUSTERS LIMITED is a privately owned company which is reckoned to be among the finest service providers for its quality control in assessing and loss adjusting across the nation. We also offer risk consultation in all matters relating to loss prevention.
Our mission is to manage claims and deeds as advocates for the policy holder to guarantee unbiased, rational and comprehensive claims proposed to insurer’s and accepted to the satisfaction of the policy holder.
MILESTONE RISK ASSESSORS ANA ADJUSTERS LIMITED aims at providing a comprehensive support and settlement report for policy holders with honesty in supervision of claims by equitable and speedy quality reporting which leads them gaining 100% of their entitlement.
Post available: Administrative Officer
Location of the office: Jangwani Beach (Mbezi beach opposite Ramada Resort)
Salary P/M: TZS 350,000-400,000
- Organizing and keeping business records
- Reminder on all renewals and permits related to the business
- Printing, photocopying and binding of all documents including reports
- Proactively liaising with colleagues to provide constant and consistent services
- Write full and detailed reports for insurers including recommendations for settlement
- Act as a first point of contact for the service, including enquiries which may be emotive, distressing and complex in nature and urgency of the call and responding or referring to senior manager.
- Produce a range of documents including letters/ emails and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or business related field will be an added advantage.
- Several years of experience either professionally or through work internship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Report writing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Committed and ability to deliver on a deadline.
All applications should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org