St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT) invites applications from suitable, qualified and experienced Tanzanians to apply for the following vacant positions available at the St Joseph College of Health and Allied Sciences, Boko Dovya Campus, Dar es Salaam; St. Joseph College of Engineering and Technology, Mbezi Luguruni Campus, Dar es Salaam; and at St. Joseph College of Sciences, Mathematics and Education, Mbezi Luguruni Campus, Dar es Salaam.
- Holders of Ordinary Diploma in the relevant field with relevant hands-on working experience of at least four years.
- Holders of Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with at least a 4.0 GPA or B+;
- H older of Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (First or Upper Second Class) with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or B+ grade or above.
- P hD in the relevant field or MMed. Degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject with a minimum GPA of not less than 4. 0 from a recognized University;
- Holders of Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with at least a 4.0 GPA or B+; · H older of Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (First or Upper Second Class) with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or B+ grade or above.
Requirements for Lecturer position plus publications which, on assessment, produce 5 points.
Teaching, research and consultancy experience of not less than three years on attaining the qualifications of Lecturer.
Responsibilities of Assistant Lecturers/Lecturers/Senior Lecturers
- To teach students of relevant programmes
- To conduct research to further knowledge in relevant fields
- To offer consultancy and outreach public service.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications accompanied with a recent photograph, certified photocopies of certificates of diploma/degree awards, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, birth certificate with names of three referees together with their contact addresses and any other relevant documents portraying their competences in the field.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academics, Research and Public Engagement (DVC-ARPE)
St. Joseph University In Tanzania
P. O. Box 11007, Dar es Salaam
Interviews for short listed applicants will be arranged and the dates will be communicated to them. Apply within 15 days to:
The deadline for submitting the application is
22 June 2021.