Unit Head Treasury Sales
treasury solutions to CORPORATE and RETAIL clients, to meet clients
desired FX, hedging and investment requirements and increase bank’s
share of wallet.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
follow up with counterparts in branches and retail department within
CORPORATE and RETAIL on FX related client requirements.
support in marketing the defined product offering e.g., in Spot,
Forward and FX Options to SME clients and enhance the business turnover
- help Treasury Sales team develop a robust and
loyal core CORPORATE and RETAIL customer base by building relationships
with key decision-makers to grow business in line with and to
understand customer needs.
- strengthen the CORPORATE and RETAIL
customer penetration in the increasingly important foreign exchange /
Treasury Products area.
- support Treasury Sales team in promoting
cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units within
CORPORATE and RETAIL by announcing various campaigns, incentives
structures, training support etc.
- contribute & provide inputs in the new product development tailor made for CORPORATE and RETAIL segments
a high standard of customer service to increase Bank’s market shares
vis-à-vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base.
- keep abreast of the latest market developments, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
- coordinate with other internal departments like western union, branches, reconciliation on Forex issues.
- Help / guide the client in completing the transaction (TT, internal transfer, trade trx)
- Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange matters / complaints, (e.g., wrong FX rate applied)
- Conclude the FX deals (sale or purchase currencies) with clients on phone.
marketing activity of the defined product offering i.e., in Spot and
Forward to Corporate clients and enhance the business turnover and
- monitor the performance & productivity of the assigned desk developing and rolling-out requisite MIS.
- Keep track of Product Sales and RM performance on-going basis.
- Keep track of products and marketing initiative of competitor banks in the market
- maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of the bank.
- ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with Group policies.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and CDD.
- Ensure compliance with the policies on an on-going basis across the business and by all staff.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, mis-selling, etc.
and mitigate all operational, reputational, and business risks and
comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage all internal and group audits for the business.
- Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitors’ actions and general outlook
- Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before
commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the
day’s defined currencies trading strategy.
- Review, monitor and
manage the Banks Foreign Currencies positions and trading activities to
ensure compliance with Internal and External Statutory requirements to
achieve FX Trading revenue targets.
- Trade within approved
Dealers’ limits in the Interbank for profit or covering positions in
accordance with MM trading and Local Counterparty Authorized Credit
- University degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting
- Relevant professional qualification in ACI dealing certificate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Master’s degree in Business related studies is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Deadline: 2021-06-13 00:00:00