|Standard Bank Tanzania|
Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which
specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private
sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international
organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank
Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Head, Main Markets
Job ID: 56143
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
To implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and
commercialise the Main Market Clients segment value proposition/s and
life journeys in country in collaboration with other Segments, Client
Solutions, Engineering and country stakeholders through the client
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Leads and executes the Main Market segment value proposition, related
toolbox(es) and client journeys in country and customises accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall segment value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback
to various domains and capabilities (including at client level).
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions, digital and eCommerce and 3rd Party
partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products
and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other
segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and
reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of
market and competitive developments in order to provide input to
innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Conducts client sensing in order to improve understanding of client needs.
- Drives multi-product client experiences to address life events, distributed through client engagement platforms.
- Delivers SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Main Market client segment through a client centric platform.
- Accountable for the achievement of the segment financial and
non-financial metrics (e.g. client attrition, profit growth and return
on investment, etc.) in line with CHNW Clients, country requirements
and in close collaboration with country, other segment heads and Client
- Ensures that remedial actions are defined and
implemented in collaboration with country, other segment heads and
- Accountable for risk management and
adherence to all governance standards for the continued sustainability
of the segment in country.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Main Market segment from any untoward event.
- Ensures satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by operational losses.
- Develops client risk appetite based on the defined framework which is signed off by CHNW, country in conjunction with Risk.
- Implements and monitors risk management across the segment (e.g.,
operational risk, credit risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Sets the example and leads the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Inspires the team to deliver on the Group’s shared purpose and
instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client
led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Type of qualification: First Degree Field of study: Business Commerce
Years: More than 10 years
Experience in developing, designing and enabling segment value
propositions. Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable
local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of
payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this,
please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za