|Mobile Phone Repair Technician
are looking for mobile phone repair technicians for our mobile repair
shops to set up, maintain, and repair electronic systems and devices.Recommended:PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
role requires hands-on experience using various hand and power tools to
calibrate and align system components and circuitry. To succeed in
this position, you should also be able to comprehend and follow complex
If you have good problem-solving skills, a
diploma in any computer or electronic related fields, an eye for
detail, and good manual dexterity, we’d like to hear from you.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up electronic systems and devices
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Estimate damage and calculate the cost of materials
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Use various tools to build and repair systems.
- Repair and install various systems.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
Qualifications and skills:
A diploma in ICT, IT, or Electronic is required.
Previous experience as an electronic technician or similar role (will be a plus)
• Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry (will be a plus)
• Familiarity working with various tools and equipment (will be a plus)
• MS Office and diagnostic software (e.g. PC-based) (will be a plus)
• Excellent physical condition and hand-eye coordination
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Salary and Remuneration:
The salary is 400,000 Tshs per month.