Position: Safety Officer
Safety Officer Job Description
We are looking for an
experienced and responsible Safety Officer to join our team. As a safety
officer, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with
Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) guidelines and other government
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience as a Safety Officer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- BSc/BA in safety management or similar field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics Review existing policies and procedures
- Enforce preventative measures
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Any other duties related to Industrial Health and Safety.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Method of Application
letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time
contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates
should be addressed to reach the under- mentioned on or before by 11th June 2021.
Application should be addressed to, firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview.