Tanzania Comprehensive Community
Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider
of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as
healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the
community and the most vulnerable.
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT
is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC)
activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is opening a
Maternity and Newborn Wing in 2021.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
In order to strengthen our Pharmacy services, we are looking to engage:
JOB TITLE: Pharmaceutical Technician – Volunteers (2 posts)
● To receive prescriptions, check their validity and accurately Process them electronically
● Correctly dispensing the patients with the appropriate medicine and measuring
● To order medicines and medical consumable from the main warehouse according to
schedule set and in case of emergency.
● To Ensure proper arrangement of medicines and consumables in the dispensing area
following FEFO system.
To update and share items which are available at the pharmacy to the
clinical team and advice on alternatives when items are out of stock.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,275 POSTS)
● Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from a reputable College/ University
● Basic knowledge in computer studies (Microsoft word, excel…)
● Must be registered by Pharmacy council of Tanzania.
● Fluent in English and Swahili
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 3
references, practicing license and academic certificates. Furthermore
you are required to provide a covering letter telling us why you believe
you are the right person for the role.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate job reference number: 2021-14|
candidates will undergo an interview. CCBRT is an equal opportunities
employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th June 2021
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)