Assistant Credit Manager
Position: Assistant Credit Manager
Employing Company: Serene Microfinance LTD
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its
establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and
corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example
due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers
in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar
es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to
recruit qualified Assistant Credit Manager to assist on the Management
of Credit Department by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing
profits for the company.
ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery
procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore
guarantee profitability, are well produced, timely updated and managed.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Required Skills and experiences
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,199 POSTS)
of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance,
Business Administration or related fields, MBA is a plus,
- Proven work experience of 3 years in loan disbursement, recovery or risk management process within a reputable firm
- Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, Policies and Procedures.
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Method of Application
submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies)
and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their
contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 6th June,
2021. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by Email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd,
P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both male and female are encouraged to apply”