Safety Officer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Officer to join our team. As a safety officer, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) guidelines and other government bodies.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience as a Safety Officer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- BSc/BA in safety management or similar field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics Review existing policies and procedures
- Enforce preventative measures
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Any other duties related to Industrial Health and Safety.
Mode of Application
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates should be addressed to reach the under- mentioned on or before by 11th June 2021.
Application should be addressed to, email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview.