|Nipe Fagio (NF)|
About the job
Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Deadline: Open until the position is filled
HR Coordinator of Nipe Fagio supports the Executive Director in staff
management. S/he is responsible for performance evaluation, compliance
to legislation and staff development.
The Nipe Fagio HR Coordinator works from the head office in Dar es Salaam and reports directly to the Executive Director.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Key Responsibility Areas
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing,
and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies,
programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and
interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and
conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and
scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and
implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring,
and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach
and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with
employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling
employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs
and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit
needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing
the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit
contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance
by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements,
conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the
organization at hearings.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 2+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
• 2+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
• 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role
• Passion for the environment and willingness to learn.
• Passion for gender equity.
• Proficiency in English and Swahili, both orally and in writing.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Drive).
Ability to convey roles and responsibilities to the team, and
effectively monitor performance and progress and intervene where
necessary to ensure progress.
• Desire to grow with the organization.
• Passion for learning and improving consistently
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Are we the organization you are looking for?
Fagio is a fast growing organization expanding its operations and
outreach significant. We offer an opportunity to engage in meaningful
work, in a sector with great visibility and relevance both locally and
internationally, and to participate in creating an environmental legacy
for Dar es Salaam and ultimately Tanzania.
We value open channels
of communication and quality achievements, keeping our employees and
ourselves accountable to high standards. We also value your career and
offer a dynamic environment with timely feedback and intentional skills
Please send an up-to-date curriculum
vitae, maximum 2 pages long (including specific details of key
achievements and responsibilities), with a covering letter of
• Full time, from Monday to Friday (weekends from time to time)
• Vacation time – 30 calendar days
• Minimum commitment 12 months, with an opportunity for extension
• Contract has the option to be extended by Nipe Fagio
• Salary: Market related to be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience