Jobs in Tanzania 2021: Job Vacancies at Focus Africa – Tanzania, 2021
💥Check FORM FIVE SELECTION 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano na Vyuo 2021. CLICK HERE!💥
Files | Form 5 and Colleges Joining Instructions 2021/22 for Government
Schools/Colleges All Regions in Tanzania | Click Here💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, the
M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and overseeing all
monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities, including ensuring full
compliance with donor requirements, lead the program team in defining
outcome indicators, developing data collection tools and methodologies,
and conduct program assessments and evaluation activities.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
post holder will ensure the M&E component is well integrated at the
program’s planning stages and regularly monitor project activities to
ensure the desired impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
design, and conduct data collection and monitoring exercises on a
regular basis to support the monitoring, evaluation and reporting of
Focus Africa Tanzania programs using primary or secondary data sources,
including undertaking regular field visits.
- Undertake and
facilitate the implementation of the M&E plan, regularly revising
and updating performance questions, indicators, methods, and formats.
- Coordinate and ensure the quality of baseline, mid-term, and end-term surveys for all projects.
data quality assurance processes to ensure validity, timeliness, proper
analysis and reporting of all data collected through Focus Africa
Tanzania toll-free line.
- Develop and keep track of a Focus
Africa Tanzania database to ensure proper documentation of the long-term
results of Focus Africa Tanzania’s program interventions.
- Ensure the programme’s planning tools, including work plans and log frames, are accurate during proposal development.
- Promote a results-based approach to M&E, emphasizing results and impacts.
prepare and support the programme team in producing consolidated
quarterly and annual progress reports in accordance with approved
deadlines and reporting formats.
- Monitor development and
implementation of program activities included in the annual work plan,
focusing on results, impacts, documenting success stories and lesson
- Conduct regular monitoring & evaluations of Food
Hunger Tanzania’s implementing partners, including Community Based
Organizations CBOs), paralegals and service providers’ performance and
- Identify best practices and develop case studies to capture and promote qualitative results of Focus Africa Tanzania programs.
- Ensure timely submission of quality internal and external narrative reports.
- Identify problems with the M&E system and modify the system as necessary.
- Ensure that staff are receiving adequate support to be able to implement their M&E functions.
- Create a knowledge management strategy and framework.
- Organize and provide refresher training in M&E for staff.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Information Sciences, Project Management, Research, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a monitoring and evaluation role, preferably in the NGO sector.
experience using various quantitative methodologies for data analysis,
including analyses using statistical tools such as Ms. Excel, Google
Sheets, SPSS, or STAT.
- Experience in conducting program
evaluations, including designing data collection tools/instruments, data
visualization and presentation, and successfully drafting M&E
- Proven experience in performance measurement,
including indicator selection, target setting, and developing M&E
and/performance monitoring plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili.
- Ability to frequently travel across the country for data collection and monitoring exercises.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to
The Human Resource Director, Focus Africa Tanzania, E-mail: email@example.com by 10th June 2021.
Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
any basis (age, gender, sex, race, ethnic origin, social origin,
disability, religion, and marital status)