Reports To: Head of Inventory, Logistics, Security & Maintenance
Location: Bagamoyo/ Dar es Salaam
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- To correctly receive inventory/stock from production unit.
- To arrange stock based on its unit type and in correct place.
- To make sure cold store is always arranged, tidy, and clean.
- To count stock as directed by inventory manager.
- To issue correct stock to dispatch for sale.
- To label and tag all stock received or produced to the cold store for specification.
- To perform any other relevant duty as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Must be proficient in;
- Counting Skills
- Packing and Sewing Skills
- Planning skills
- Stocktaking ability and understanding
- Computation skills
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills. Self-development.
- Minimum ajira of 1 years’ experience in Cold store Management or Storekeeping. Working experience in SAGE
- Diploma or Certificate in Store keeping.
HOW TO APPLY:
Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all.
Qualified candidates should submit Curriculum Vitae. Only candidates
with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent
to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 07th June, 2021.