POST: PERSONAL SECRETARY II – 3 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) HR & ADMINISTRATION IT AND TELECOMS
EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-06-01 2021-06-14
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive, interview and direct visitors accordingly.
- To prepare letters and various documents.
- To handle confidential and sensitive information.
- To ensure that working tools are in good order and the working environment is well maintained.
- To receive and make telephone calls.
- To maintain a register detailing records for incoming and outgoing mails and files.
- To communicate information by typing, sending and receiving emails/faxes.
- To keep diaries of events and make appointments for and on behalf of the designated officer.
- To organize and follow upon travel and related logistics for meetings, field visits, and any other programmes
- To process, file, sort and retrieve information.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holders of Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Computer Studies or equivalent qualifications from recognised institution who have passed Shorthand (English) and Hati Mkato (Kiswahili) at a speed of 80 words per minute with computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet, Email, MS-Publisher from a recognized institution.
REMUNERATION SALARY SCALE: TRAS 3
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 June 2021.