- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
- Full Time
- Mid Level
you a goal-oriented, driven individual who enjoys communicating with
people? Do you swim against the stream and question things? Do you have
experience with taking a fast-growing business to greater heights? Are
you looking for an environment that challenges you into becoming your
best you? If yes, then you might be perfect for our Client Liaison role!
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
General Leadership / Management Responsibilities-:
as the liaison between the Fleet teams and other support function, and
work closely with department managers to understand and meet their
- Collaborate with division and department leaders; prepare
and implement strategic long-range plans and forecast for space,
operational, maintenance and equipment requirements; assist in the
preparation, coordination and control of the capital improvement budget
- Develop and manage department goals, objectives,
policies, and procedures; recommend modifications as deemed appropriate
and hold team and others accountable.
- Provide oversight and
leadership to direct reports. Set direction, evaluate performance, and
align necessary resources to develop, motivate and inspire the team to
achieve high results with a quest for continuous improvement.
- Maintain detailed cost management records and continually review the profitability of fleet and facilities.
- Conduct quality control and safety inspections of facilities, fleet and equipment; ensure adherence to safe work procedures.
and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of
new trends and developments in the industry; incorporate new
developments to provide a competitive advantage.
the Organization’s fleet management program, including acquisition,
leasing, utilization, preventative maintenance, repair and replacement
of vehicle and equipment fleet.
- Promote a return-on-investment strategy for assets that includes creative revenue streams and detailed cost management.
in annual budget development for staffing, maintenance contracts,
vehicles, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitors and approves
- Approve or decline Manual purchase orders raised
- Maintain records to track vehicle registrations, titles, etc by supervising Compliance officers
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by leadership.
Client Liaison Responsibilities-:
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to clients.
- Provide required information and documents to clients.
- Be the main point of contact for all Alistair Group clients
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
- Confirm invoices prior to being sent out to respective clients
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements and recommend implementation of enhanced processes.
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
measures to research and resolve client raised issues and collaborate
with clients to identify and implement value-added services.
- Supervise Assistant client liaisons
- Follow up with relevant vendors providing trip-related services to ensure the unimpeded running of trips
- including Clearing agents, loading supervisors/warehouses, offloading supervisors/warehouses
- Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
- Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or
equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service
- LEAN SIX SIGMA (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Business Management (Desirable)
- Safety Management (Desirable)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Group is a fast-growing company offering Logistics solutions in Eastern
and Southern Africa, growing from 2 to 400 trucks in only 13 years with
a vision ‘To be known as the company that makes Africa work better’.