The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997). The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Currently Available Application Categories:-
- All Courses:- Deadline for First Round will be 14th August, 2021.
You are advised to select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
To proceed with application for Admission make sure you have:
- 1. Valid and Working Email Address
- 2. Valid Mobile Phone Number
- 3. Payment Receipt Number
- To know the requirement(s) for programme(s) you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read the Admission Guidebook. Click here to View/download Admission Guidebook. APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable):
Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
- Health and Allied Sciences/Any Course :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
Which shall be paid through Mobile Money or Bank etc. using the following menu:
Note: Payment Instructions: Please follow the steps below to pay through Mobile Money:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR Health and Allied Sciences COURSE CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA 2021/2022 | TO APPLY ADMISSION ONLINE CLICK LINKS BELOW: