Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a local Non-Governmental
Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family
planning, sexual and reproductive health care and allied services. MST
is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie
Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37
MST’s mission is that all women and men in
Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for an active & qualified individual for the following role below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Head of Sales and Marketing: 1 Position Dar es Salaam
Head of Sales and Marketing (DSM) is a key member of the Executive
Management Team (EMT) and reports to the Country Director. The person in
this strategic position is responsible for leading, planning,
coordinating, and ensuring that the overall goal of the commercial
division is met. The position works closely with the rest of Marie
Stopes Tanzania (MST) to support Tanzania’s efforts to reduce the
incidence of maternal mortality which is amongst the highest in the
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Head of Sales and Marketing will be in charge of the product marketing
(including social marketing), clinics service delivery channel and
providing marketing, branding and demand generation support to other
divisions of MST. S/He will be responsible to ensure that the division
is managed and ran with the commercial sector principles, to ensure
annual surplus-generation goal of MST is met. MST’s clinic network
consists of eight core clinics and a hospital providing maternity
services. MST currently markets one product and is expected to increase
the product offering significantly in the coming months.
- Sales and Marketing of Products.
- Clinics Management and Promotion
- Develop an Integrated marketing strategy/plan and manage its implementation.
- Marketing and Communication Support to Other Departments of MST.
- Client Contact (Call) Centre Operations
- Team Leadership
7 years’ experience in a similar position in marketing, communication
and / or sales in the private sector (preferably an international
company in pharmaceutical, FMCG or health services sector).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a member of a senior management team.
- A university degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Management / business qualification (desirable), post graduate qualification preferable.
- Successful track record of managing product and service marketing operations.
- Proven experience in managing operations at a senior management level.
- Passionate about improving access to health information and services.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Fluent English and Ki-Swahili, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to train and develop others.
- IT literate (use of word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook)
- Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets.
- Proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas, concepts.
- Ability to lead and inspire staff in internal change processes.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Mode of Application:
you feel that you are able to meet the requirements, and you are
motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV
and Cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are
interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O.Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
The deadline for submitting the application is 04th June 2021. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.