Billing Operational Manager
Tanzania, United Republic of | req9570
Job Country: Tanzania
Responsible for all billing matters (postpaid,
prepaid, interconnect, roaming, mediation and VAS platform) and ensuring
the compliance and accuracy of all the billing system
-To ensure the Integrity of data on all systems.
– Reporting of revenue to Finance Department
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE;
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We
live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and
- Ensure there are no delay in billing cut-offs (meets timelines) and revenue loss.
as primary point of contact for all business areas where billing
assurance related issues are a focus (accounts, customer operations,
call center, and commercial, sales, technical and planning departments).
- Review reconciliation of cdrs and ensuring cdrs rejection clearance to ensure no revenue is lost or goes unreported.
with Head of RA and Billing in developing and reviewing procedures,
charts on the flow of data/processes for billing controls in the local
- Run and review standard reports generated from on
prepaid and post-paid platforms (e.g in life cycle for prepaid
subscribers billing, etc).
- Daily, weekly and monthly execution
of internal controls with respect of monitoring and ensuring all network
nodes, billing platform and MFS nodes are in line with their management
of customers’ credit and consumptions.
- Reporting on revenue,
revenue share costs, interconnect and roaming costs at each month end
for booking in GL and their respective reconciliations.
and verification of network cdr generating nodes (BSCs, RNCs, HLRs,
MSCs, MGWs, SMSCs, trunks, GGSN and SGSN) during integration to the
network on their recording of cdrs accuracy and charging on their
respective billing platforms.
- Providing draft definitions and
business rules in relation to switch cdrs mediations for all offline
charging systems for review and approval by Head of RA and Billing.
- Support for new CBS node integration within our billing platform network.
- Support and cooperate with all audits; being internal or external with respect to task and functions responsible to billing.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in computer engineering, computer science or information technology.
- Excellent Communication skills (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Teamwork spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data analytics, Data science skills and fluent in SQL, Python.
- A leader who empowers people and is motivated to mentor and build capability
- Information Technology, Finance, engineering in telecom.
- Experience required 5 years in telecommunication industry
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful
Candidates will be contacted”
This position is open to people: Local