The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDOTOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil or material engineering from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification in pavement or materials engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/ PPRA Condition of contract will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
- At least five years of General experience in Pavement/Materials related to road design and construction;
- Served in a similar Capacity on at least Two (2) project of road construction similar magnitude in the last (five) Years.
- He/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries;
- Experience in super paved roads construction will be an added advantage.
- Shall Head the site staff and shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspect on site
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and swahili.
- Age Limit 35 years and above.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 24th May 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
Deadline for submission is 24th May, 2021 at 16:00 Hrs