Office Supervisor- Mbeya
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Mbeya , Tanzania | Posted on 05/10/2021
Inventory Management Documentation
- Receive all items to the store by crosschecking the delivery note or Goods Received Noted (GRN) against the Local Purchase Order (LPO)
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of items received are in line with LPO before signing the Delivery note/GRN
- Support staff in filling the inventory voucher request
- Maintain an accurate paper trail of all inventory transactions and movements
- Maintain access to the stores and ensure the keys are kept safely at all times.
- Maintain the layout and organization of the store in a manner that facilitates safe and efficient storage and release of inventory goods.
- Ensure that any items disposed from the stores are done so in compliance with Simusolar procedures.
- Insure all inventory are properly tagged with bin cards and tagging numbers for ease of reference
- Conduct a physical stock count at the end of each month. No stock movement is allowed on the day of the physical stock count
- Document inventory report(s) on a weekly basis or as determined by the Operations team leadership
Inventory Movements and Tracking
- Ensure the timely movement of items from the store to the end user. When issuing items from the store, he/she ensure an inventory issue voucher is prepared, authorized and signed to validate the movement in compliance with procedures.
- Ensure that all broken items that cannot be repaired at office site, are sent to either Mwanza or Dar dev warehouses (depending on proximity).
Office Administration and Management Supplies and Asset Management
- Responsible in tracking and maintaining the office’s asset registry and advises Management on status of the office assets
- Manage and maintain the stocks and assets records and assets disposal (mobile devices, laptops, phones etc.). at field level in coordination with country office and as per disposal policy Responsible with the day to day management of office sundries, furniture, office equipment’s and stationary and ensure stocks are timely replenished.
- Responsible in maintaining the office facilities and make any adjustment where necessary with consultation with the landlord.
- Supervise the service and maintenance of the office generator and LUKU consumptions.
- Provide any other support to field office as assigned by the Line manager
Cash and Procurement Management Cash Management
- Manage day to day transaction of petty cash
- Controls the outflow cash, payments, reimbursements, and reconciliation of petty cash Management and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed;
- Facilitate cost savings for services (e.g. electricity, non-perishable office supplies etc.) and/or goods that can be purchased in bulk and/or special discount terms with vendors
- Documents all cash flows accordingly and balances cash book on a daily basis;
- Provides cash management reports to management as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Diploma in material management, procurement, accounts or related fields
- At least minimum of one-year experience in the same or related position
- Experience working in the solar industry is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills,
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- A quick learner at using other computing systems, demonstrated by your knowledge of other platforms (QuickBooks, Dropbox, Calendar, etc.);
- Experience with basic bookkeeping and managing cash and expenses;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.