Job Title: M&E Officer (1 positions).
Reports to: Project Manager.
Location: Dar es Salaam.
Contract Type; 6 month with renewal based on performance and availability funds.
Overall Job function
To provide overall technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities required for implementation of community interventions for HIV prevention, care and treatment and other related services among KVP and PP in Kinondoni district, Dar-es Salaam Region S/he will work closely with EpiC regional teams, Kinondoni Health Management Teams, Health care providers Civil Society Organizations and other key stakeholders to ensure high-quality program implementation. As the member of senior technical leadership, s/He will update PHSRF and FHI/EpiC on Project progress.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination of Monitoring and Evaluation of KVP activities for Epic Project in
- Provide leadership on timely reporting of daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual
- Provide technical support to refine KVP M&E materials and data management systems
- Provide technical support in the process of data quality assurance, data cleaning and
- Conducts rigorous data analyse and work closely with project team, prepare all technical and program documents in high
- Monitor Peer educator and health care provider implementation plans and progress to KVP targets on
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary program planning, development, and management activities function smoothly and efficiently and in an integrated
- Performs other duties as assigned by
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, international health, or a related
- A background in a medical-related field is an advantage.
- Advance degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health or related discipline will be an added
- Working for 3+ years of experience in the design, implementation and management of health monitoring and evaluation HIV/AIDS or KVP epidemiological experience preferred.
- Experience with primary collection of clinical data, design of forms and data collection instruments, and data analysis is an
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Access and Excel and one or more of the following statistical analysis packages (SAS, SPSS, and STATA).
- Excellent communications skills in English and
- Leadership skills, team building and good interpersonal
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The PHSRF provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals and if you are interested, you are encouraged to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV only via email: DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES.
Closing Dates: On 19th May 2020 at 17:00hrs.