Post: Marketing Specialist (01)
Employer: TNUNU COMPANY LIMITED
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to (Position) Managing Director
Duty Station Kasulu
Working days/Hours Monday-Friday 40-45 hours/week, occasional weekend and Holidays
Travel Frequent travel to Market
Company Limited (TCL) is a new firm in our industry in the region.
We’re pleased to have smart thinker, proactive and Creative
employee. We are hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you
are a passionate self-starter, TCL is a perfect place to grow your
Responsibilities for a Marketing Specialist
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or
- digital campaigns, and events
- Liaise with creative team and/Management to come up with branding ideas, graphic
- designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be
- used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies
- through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking
- and prospecting.
- Create and implement quarterly goals and objectives in order to approach customers
- through appropriate marketing channels.
- Collaborate with Management to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyse and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyse trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and
- ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain
- areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or related field
knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo,
Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Swahili language
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to details (Strong Computer Skills)
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Have a strong convincing and negotiations ability
- Ability to travel as necessary
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply
All interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their application letter and CV in
either PDF or Word only, including three work related referee to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate your expected salary, current/previous salary, and notice period at the bottom of your CV.
Indicate clearly the position applied for in the subject line “Marketing Specialist”.
Application Deadline: 12th of May 2021 at 1700HRS.