OBLICQ LIMITED is a Tanzanian privately owned company incorporated and registered under the Companies (Act), Cap. 212, R.E. 2002. The company focuses on delivering the best solutions out of technology. OBLICQ provides range of ICT services including Enterprise software Implementation, Custom Software Development, Supply and Installation of Digital Security Infrastructure and general ICT equipment as well as IT consultation and Advisory Service.
The company is currently looking for well-organized and professional personnel to join the team on the various vacancies below.
SYSTEM ANALYST – INTERN
The analyst assesses the efficacy of the proposed or current system and develops plans to implement or improve any deficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Plan and control system analysis and development, evaluate user requirements, estimate cost and ensure all budget and timeline constraints are feasible.
ii. Provide guidance and direction to assigned programmer and coordinate project implementation phases.
iii. Recommend implementation methodology to be followed, assuring programming compliance with established documentation standards. iv. Assist in review and preparation of System Analysis Standard Operation Manual (SOP).
v. Develop detailed data flow diagrams of existing systems, documenting the work process according to the standards; assist with the
development of system objectives and comprehensive plans to organize work methodology; establish controls to assure desired output are achieved.
vi. Provide technical support, assistance, and information to users; train users in system operations as necessary; coordinate communication and activities with users to review and analyse user problems and needs; provide work direction to assigned programmers.
vii. Compile information and data and prepare various reports related to computer systems and functions, document system software and hardware, as necessary.
viii. Create training processes and documentation to teach others how to use new systems.
ix. Maintain a variety of records, accounts, logs, and files related to systems; prepare and purge records, as necessary.
x. Write or modify programs as necessary to meet user needs; prepare block diagrams and flow charts; write or modify program source code; prepare sample test data; test, correct and revise programs, as necessary.
xi. Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Practical knowledge of advanced principle and techniques of systems analysis, design, and programming.
- Practical knowledge of system analysis and project coordination – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practical knowledge of Database Management Systems (Relational and Non relational database)
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment – Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structure. – Practical knowledge on front end and back-end libraries and frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, NodeJS, Laravel, Django etc.)
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, or a related field.