OBLICQ LIMITED is a Tanzanian privately owned company incorporated and registered under the Companies (Act), Cap. 212, R.E. 2002. The company focuses on delivering the best solutions out of technology. OBLICQ provides range of ICT services including Enterprise software Implementation, Custom Software Development, Supply and Installation of Digital Security Infrastructure and general ICT equipment as well as IT consultation and Advisory Service.
The company is currently looking for well-organized and professional personnel to join the team on the various vacancies below.
SYSTEM DEVELOPERS- INTERN (2 POSTS)
Programmers is assigned with designing and creating software programs, integrating systems, training end users, analysing algorithms, writing computer instructions, debugging, and maintaining systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Develop of new computer applications.
ii. Assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
iii. Analyse and assess existing business systems and procedures iv. Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and other stakeholders.
v. Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
vi. Research, identify, analyse, and fulfil requirements of all internal and external program users
vii. Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
viii. Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary
ix. Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
x. Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
xi. Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
xii. Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines
xiii. Train end users to operate new or modified programs
xiv. Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
xv. Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues
xvi. Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
xvii. Install software products for end users as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Practical knowledge of advanced principle and techniques of systems, design, and programming.
- Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
- Practical knowledge of Database Management Systems (Relational and Non relational database)
- Ability to stay updated with modern technological trends, framework, libraries, and development techniques
- Ability to work in a team driven and collaborative environment. – Practical knowledge on hybrid mobile development technology like Xamarin, React Native etc
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structure. – Practical knowledge on front end and back-end libraries and frameworks (ReactJS, NodeJS, NodeJS, Laravel etc,)
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, or a related field.