Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 05/04/2021
- Provide translation and interpretation services to the Board of Directors and the Management.
- Attend key meetings as needed to provide both verbal interpretation as well as translation of supporting materials for the Bank.
- Ensure there is clear understanding of all meaning, intent and explanation on certain topic to the team.
- Translate from English to chines or chines to English for a variety of business documents.
- Review material translated by others for accuracy of meaning, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure translations conform with formatting and technical specifications guideline as provided by the Board of directors of CDBL.
- Conduct research and verify technical terminology.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution and good oral and written chines language with 3 years relevant working experience.