CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Relationship Manager – 2
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 05/04/2021
Work Experience: 4-5 years
- · To contribute to the development of the bank’s overall business plan by servicing and enhancing existing Business.
- Monitor and market Liability and Cash Management products to expand the Bank’s deposit customer base, targeting mainly corporate customers and focusing on funding cost reducing liability products.
- Successful conversion of corporate clients in defined markets industries and target potential customers.
- To secure sales in line with business plan.
- To manage account relationships with existing portfolio of customers in order to maximize account profitability within the Bank’s Credit policy.
- To establish account relationships with new customers interested in (Borrowing and Non-Borrowing).
- To ensure high risk situations are identified early and actions taken for proper intensive handling and recovery.
- To meet with current and potential key bank customers in the interests of sustaining and furthering on going profitable relationships.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Positive representation and projection of the Bank in the market.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by DCEO
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 5 years relevant working experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY