Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Job plan, job allocation & technical guidance to subordinates.
- Responsible for compliance of safety measures within work area.
- Responsible for housekeeping of his/her work area.
- Executes the maintenance and servicing of Circuit Breakers, Transformers, MCC, PCC, MV & LV switch boards, Battery charger, Plant lighting/earthing system, HT/LT motors, VFD, HT/LT Cables and terminations etc. as per preventive maintenance schedule.
- Executes Work orders well in time with quality and safety.
- Prepares various reports & maintains documentation such as Power report, Maintenance check list, daily job report, maintenance history of equipments etc.
- Imparts training to subordinates.
- Update’s maintenance data into SAP
- Spare part management.
- Prepares PR, notifications, work order etc. in SAP.
- Installation, Testing, Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Electrical equipment’s.
- Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’s.
- Job planning and execution.
- Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guide lines.
- Spare management of assigned area for smooth plant operation.
- Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime.
- Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by Head of Department.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience in manufacturing unit, preferably Cement manufacturing.
- Knowledge and work experience of Installation, Testing, Trouble shooting, Operation & Maintenance of Low, Medium and High Voltage system (i.e., MCC/PCC/MV & LV switch boards etc.), HT/LT Motors, Transformer, Substation’s Indoor/outdoor equipment’s, Generator, Air conditioning system, cables & cable termination, lighting/earthing system, Electrical testing equipment’s, Electrical and electronic Diagram and its interpretation, Basics of Computer, Battery charger etc.
- Understanding of engineering drawing and principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Plant and equipment technology
- Knowledge of Electrical safety.
- Working experience of High voltage equipment’s (At 11 KV voltage level)
Skills and Behaviors
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Supervisory skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development