NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI BRAC TANZANIA 2021
is one of the world’s largest development organisation having extensive
development programmes globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all
forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the
opportunity to realise their potential. We use an integrated model to
change systems of inequity through social development programmes,
humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible
investments, and a university.
cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and
post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the
last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 14 countries
across Asia and Africa.
in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and
self-motivated individual to fill up the following position below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Maendeleo Tanzania through its Independent Evaluation and Research Cell
(IERC) which is implementing ’Empowerment and Livelihood for
Adolescents’, project aiming to Empowering adolescent girls with
improved life skills is seeking applications from competent, dynamic,
and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Title: Project Assistants
Project Sustainability: 6 months
- Participate in piloting and Training of Trainers program for two life skill curriculums.
that training venues have an enabling environment in coordination with
respective supervisor and street-level authorities. This includes
ensuring availability of training materials on time and provision of
food and lunch to youth trainees.
- In consultation with
supervisor, street-level authorities, and mobilizers, enroll assigned
youths to specific life skill training, that is, whether interpersonal
or intrapersonal modules in line with project design.
- Conduct life skills training to assigned youth cohorts with specific life skills training modules as per project design.
with community mobilizers and respective supervisor to ensure optimum
attendance by youths to their respective life skill training module(s).
- Regular rigorous monitoring and reporting of project activities, including daily attendance and module reception.
- Promote and abide by BRAC’s internal policies and procedures including child protection policy and safeguarding polices.
- Ordinary/Advanced Diploma in Social sciences, education, or any development related field.
- Must have at least one year experience working with communities especially adolescents and youth.
- Excellent communication skills: – verbal and written.
- Ability to work with and train young people.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Basic familiarity with digital data gathering tools (eg. ODK, Survey CTO, etc)
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Project Assistant-IERC” The application deadline is 08.05.2021.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
in Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms
of exploitation, discrimination, and harassment at the workplace