Recruitment of SME customers, Deposit Mobilization, Growth of quality assets and Cross selling of other bank products at a respective zone while maintaining business relationship with existing and new customers in accordance with Bank’s strategic focus.
Growing Loan Portfolio
- Engage potential SME customers on daily basis with intention of Identify and negotiate business opportunities in order to recruit customers in line with business targets.
- Track sale leads and pipelines to ensure maturity.
- Explore opportunities in the zone and devising strategies for benefits realization.
- Facilitate processing of SME application as per committed TAT.
- Assist branches to develop and monitor strategic plans i.e target market, sectors and expectations based on local market survey and customer feedback.
- Communicate and review AMs -SME portfolio performance at branch and devise remedial measures for any deviation from the target.
- Cross selling of all bank products and services to SME Customers.
- Engage potential SME customers to secure deposit.
- Support branches to solicit deposits from SME customers to meet Bank’s deposit targets.
- Come up with initiatives to support deposit mobilization strategy.
Portfolio Quality Management
- Overall monitoring of SME portfolio quality as per monitoring guideline to ensure attainment of set parameters.
- Track delinquent collection to contain of NPL migration.
- Share collection update with respectively Business Banking Managers on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation and submission of periodic zonal reports as may be required by management.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with existing and potential customers on behalf of the bank. Act as bank’s key contact person to SME customers.
- Facilitate establishment and maintenance of active SME business clubs.
- Initiate and conduct customer engagements in order to retain them and enhance loyalty.
- Comprehensive knowledge in SME lending and SME loan cycle management.
- Adequate experience in Credit underwriting.
- Excellent sells interpersonal and networking skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various external stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and conduct stakeholder’s engagements.
- A detailed understanding of banking industry regulation requirements.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Training skills.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accountancy, Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in SME environments.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SME lending.
Deadline- 10th May 2021