|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Relationship Manager SME (524)
Requisition ID 524
of SME customers, Deposit Mobilization, Growth of quality assets and
Cross selling of other bank products at a respective zone while
maintaining business relationship with existing and new customers in
accordance with Bank’s strategic focus.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Growing Loan Portfolio
potential SME customers on daily basis with intention of Identify and
negotiate business opportunities in order to recruit customers in line
with business targets.
- Track sale leads and pipelines to ensure maturity.
- Explore opportunities in the zone and devising strategies for benefits realization.
- Facilitate processing of SME application as per committed TAT.
branches to develop and monitor strategic plans i.e target market,
sectors and expectations based on local market survey and customer
- Communicate and review AMs -SME portfolio performance at branch and devise remedial measures for any deviation from the target.
- Cross selling of all bank products and services to SME Customers.
- Engage potential SME customers to secure deposit.
- Support branches to solicit deposits from SME customers to meet Bank’s deposit targets.
- Come up with initiatives to support deposit mobilization strategy.
Portfolio Quality Management
- Overall monitoring of SME portfolio quality as per monitoring guideline to ensure attainment of set parameters.
- Track delinquent collection to contain of NPL migration.
- Share collection update with respectively Business Banking Managers on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation and submission of periodic zonal reports as may be required by management.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
and maintain business relationship with existing and potential
customers on behalf of the bank. Act as bank’s key contact person to SME
- Facilitate establishment and maintenance of active SME business clubs.
- Initiate and conduct customer engagements in order to retain them and enhance loyalty.
- Comprehensive knowledge in SME lending and SME loan cycle management.
- Adequate experience in Credit underwriting.
sells interpersonal and networking skills. Ability to communicate and
interact effectively with various external stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and conduct stakeholder’s engagements.
- A detailed understanding of banking industry regulation requirements.
- Persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Training skills.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accountancy, Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in SME environments.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SME lending.
Deadline– 10th May, 2021.