Position: Video Data Collection for Kiswahili speakers in Tanzania
Location: Dar es salaam
Are you ready to help drive advances in computer vision
applications for a major technology company? If you have a smartphone
and enjoy taking videos of family memories, then this project is perfect
- Smartphone device
- Some camera flair will be required
- Kiswahili speakers living in Tanzania
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below or click the “Apply” button:
2. Choose Kiswahili (Tanzania) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for the project.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your
own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
- Apply many projects as many as you can!
look forward to your application and please do let us know if you have
any questions regarding the opportunity. Thank you and we hope you can
be part of our growing global team!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI.
We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.