|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited|
Branch Manager – Stone Town, Zanzibar
role holder is responsible for overall leadership of the branch to
achieve growth, profitability and customer service excellence whilst
ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework
through efficient utilization of resources.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management.
- Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
- Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
- Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
- Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team
- Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (Morning Briefs, SSP, Branch meetings).
- Review reports (Force pay, Suspense accounts, Trial Balance, Accounts opened and closed).
- Credit Appraisal/ Recommendations.
- Customer business visits,
- Customer service and attending to customer issues.
- Review and resolve customer complaints.
- Staff administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institution or its equivalent is required
- Master’s degree in business related subjects is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (T), ACCA is essential
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.