Tend.a is a deals and partnerships platform – our aim is to promote new, inclusive, accessible and accelerated growth among Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) in Africa.
We are poised to facilitate the formation of a broad range of value-add partnerships, as well as to create a comprehensive ecosystem of skills transfer and deal flow opportunities for members on our platform. Concurrently, we are committed to establishing efficient and hyper-local community capital markets, with a view to enhancing a savings and investment culture amongst members – to create liquidity for the many business ventures whose formation and development we will enable.
Tend.a is looking to engage a host of contributors remotely and on contract, to produce industry specific content for our deals and partnerships platform.
- Pitching truthful, original, and data-backed industry-based news story ideas to the Publications Editor at Tend.a.
- Researching for original news stories that have been green-lit by the Publications Editor at Tend.a.
- Writing accurately, and delivering punctually on original news stories to be published in relevant fora on the Tend.a platform.
- University level education.
- Advanced academic writing skills.
- Active membership on our platform
Free membership registration at www.tenda-partners.com
Writing sample available at https://www.tenda-partners.com/forum/agriculture
Tend.a is an affirmative action employer.