|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Head; Government Banking (565)
Requisition ID 565
Responsible to lead initiatives to increase
market share of Government Ministries, Institutions, Agencies, Local
Government and Non- Government Institutions by ensuring growth of
deposits of the Bank, local government accounts, government project
accounts and income fee through cross selling of other products of the
Bank, in line with the business strategy.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
and develop annual business plan for Institutional Clients Unit
(Government and Non-Government Institutions) and contribute to the
overall business strategy for Corporate Banking Department in line with
the Banks’ business strategy.
- Maintain close relationship with
Government and non-Government institutions to ensure we obtain
first-hand information for growth and retention of business.
and negotiate business opportunities with Institutional Clients and
develop overall strategies for business development in order to increase
the deposit portfolio and Transactional income in line with annual
- Monitor and review deposit Targets and
recommend appropriate interventions to the Head of Government and
Institutional Banking to ensure a proper mix of deposits in line with
approved performance indicators and targets.
- Ensure Bank’s visibility to all big events attended by top Government officials.
- Prepare key business periodical reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
the performance of subordinate staff and propose for training and
development to ensure they align performance with business goals and
- Prepare Unit Budget as an input to the Department
Budget and continuously manage unit expenditures in line with Bank’s
- Support branches in deposit mobilization
activities and cross selling of products to ensure growth of deposits
and income in line with business strategy.
- Contribute towards
the review and enhancement of the investment policy of the Bank to
ensure that they align with current business environment and statutory
- Liaise with all stakeholders i.e, clients,
government institutions, the Central Bank and other financial
institutions to safe guard the interests of the Bank.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Preparing and agreeing on an annual budget based on client portfolio.
- Preparing and agreeing on a monthly action plan.
- Maintain database of customers under own supervision.
- Analyse performance reports (monthly work plan, activity report etc).
- Increase Government business as per agreed yearly percentage achievement.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, Commerce or its equivalent, MBA will be an added advantage.
of 7 years intensive experience in Government Business, practices and
regulations for business banking with at least 2 years’ experience in
- In-depth knowledge of products and services to Institutional Clients.
- Well-informed of the market competitive price in short and long term investments.
- Financial management skills.
- Interpersonal and networking skills.
- Project Analysis skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE