|ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Ltd|
ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement preparation and
analysis and ensure the financial statements are prepared in compliance
with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
advice and counsel to direct reports, senior managers and others
relating to broad scope of responsibilities noted above. Provides
financial analysis to a ajira wide range of assignments, often under tight deadlines, to support numerous business processes and initiatives.
the company-wide implementation of superior accounting, financial
reporting and financial processes and internal controls. This includes
developing appropriate processes, procedures and tools to ensure that
deficiencies are identified and corrected in a timely fashion.
on an ongoing basis the accounting system, so that it reflects an
accurate assessment of the operating revenues and expenses of the
- Ensure compliance with all Federal / Government regulations, including taxation.
on an ongoing basis the purchasing system in coordination with
department heads so that acceptable controls, approvals and time frames
are responsive to the requirements of the organization and generally
accepted accounting principles.
- Serve as a key member of the
senior leadership team providing leadership and input to management
peers regarding the financial implications of all major business
- Manages annual operating and capital budget process,
through review with senior management and Board. Assists with the
annual business planning process.
- Directs insurance portfolio
for all property and casualty insurance, workers compensation, employee
health and welfare benefit programs, player disability and contract
guarantee insurance, etc.
- Manage relationships with bankers, auditors and league officials, as appropriate.
- Responsible for cash management system, including daily cash management and cash forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related subjects.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a MUST. MSc/MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years professional experiences as CFO or relevant role is a MUST.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills. An analytical capacity, comfortable with numbers.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Remuneration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and
telephone contacts of Three Referees. One passport size photograph
attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider themselves competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com before 17:00 HRS on 30th March 2021.
short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone
calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for the