|TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS)|
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS)
is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works, Transport and
Communication established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the
day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trank and Regional
Roads Network. Its primary functions include the management of
maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle
load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental
measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework policies and
plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kagera, on behalf of the Chief
Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitably qualified and competent
Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the
regional on renewable contract terms.
Regional Manager TANROADS – KAGERA invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below…
JOB TITLE: TECHNICIAN – (1 POST).
A. Key qualifications
1. Education Qualification is a Full Technician Certificate /Ordinary Diploma in Civil or Transportation Engineering
2. Must be Computer literate
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
4. Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
5. Age limit is not above 35 years.
6. At least 2 (Two) years with good work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
B. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To inspects and reports on roads and bridge maintenance works;
2. To supervise road and bridge maintenance works;
3. To measure and certify works for payment;
4. To undertake road inventory and condition survey;
5. To undertake road traffic count;
6. To carry out in situ testing;
7. To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends;
8. To maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment;
9. To prepare invoices for materials testing;
10. To prepare site report; and
11. To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION:
the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their
applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and
certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates,
together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses,
telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach
to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to: