Weighbridge Security Guard
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the road’s networks and construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the social – economic development of the country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
JOB TITLE: WEIGHBRIDGE SECURITY GUARD – (1 POST)
- Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education
- Must have attended People’s Militia Training Course
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 2 (Two) years’ work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect client’s assets and properties against theft and damage.
- Ensure safe and secure compound and work places for staff, visitors and customers,
- Ensure that all properties removed from client’s compound are having authorized document specified by the client, for example gate pass
- Deter and prevent unauthorized removal of property from client’s compound.
- Assists in providing evidence in criminal cases involving theft or damage of agency property
- Inspect incoming and outgoing visitors’ vehicles, customers or any other for security purpose
- Any other duties assigned by office supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Please apply to;
P O BOX 02,
BUKOBA – KAGERA.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.