|The Small Things|
The primary responsibility for this volunteer role is spearheading
and coordinating the creation of the Families and Futures Coalition, in
particular working with Social Welfare and local organizations. This
role reports directly to the Executive Director, and has the potential
of developing into a paid position, when funding is available. We aim
for this to take 6 months or less.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Families and Futures Coalition
· Work closely with Meru District Social Welfare Department
· Assist with coalition networking for local partner organizations
· Visit every willing organization in Meru district to perform surveys
· Compile statistical results to determine primary barriers facing OVC care organizations
· Develop relationships with potential long term partners
· Design and compile sample modules using TST programs and 1MillionHome trainings as template
· Prepare and trial trainings at TST
· Support creation of future modules in partnership with training organizations
Professional and Personal Qualifications
· English and Swahili spoke and written fluency required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and comfort with Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
· Social work or program assessment professional background
· Experience working with orphaned and vulnerable children
· Experience and background in Meru area a plus
· Strict honesty and willingness to adhere to transparency requirements
· Flexible, “big picture” thinker who can create effective and efficient systems
· Ready to work collaboratively with many different ethnicities, religions, and backgrounds.
· Passionate about improving care for orphaned and vulnerable children in Tanzania
· Self motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Read about our work at www.thesmallthings.org/what-we-do/coalition and include your understanding of the coalition’s goals in your cover letter. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
The deadline for submitting the application is 31st March 2021.