Market Development Officer
To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that set KPI’s are met while maintaining an optimal return level.
Full Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Sets individual sales Team’s target and ensure that is implemented.
- Provides supervision, guidance and results oriented leadership to ensure highest level of morale and productivity within the team.
- Holds regular meetings with sales team to review performance.
- Conducts performance reviews, identifies needs and recommends appropriate training for team.
- Ensure team achieves set KPIs on daily basis.
- Coordinates sales and distribution of newspapers in areas served by distributors; surveys urban and suburban areas to determine newspaper sales potential.
- Approve size of orders to maintain maximum sales with minimum return levels.
- Coordinates sale of newspapers at special events and sale of special issues and editions in case of important news break and events.
The deadline for submitting the application is 26 March 2021