Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Samsung Electronics Tanzania, 2021
💥CHECK HERE NAMES FOR FORM SIX JKT SECOND SELECTION 2021💥
💥Check FORM FIVE SELECTION 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano na Vyuo 2021. CLICK HERE!💥
Files | Form 5 and Colleges Joining Instructions 2021/22 for Government
Schools/Colleges All Regions in Tanzania | Click Here💥
💥Important: Uthibitisho TAMISEMI 2021/2022 for Colleges Selection | Verify Now Here💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
achieve CE (Consumer Electronics) Sales Targets (SELL IN) by managing
relationship with the established Distributors and Channels within an
assigned territory whilst tracking actual sell out versus the sales
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
ensure the execution of negotiated Joint Business Plans (JBPs) from
activities such as Distributor Conferences/Strategy meetings for the HA
- To ensure that all assigned Distributors have the
relevant product information (product line ups/POSM guidelines/Flooring
plans) as received from the Product Manager.
- To ensure responsible system utilization (GPPM, GCSM, PVI) by Distributors and Master Channel partners.
- To ensure service delivery through effective performance management, motivation and retention of assigned Distributors.
- To liaise with the Product Manager to develop realistic Sell In targets that will assist in growing market share
- To formulate and execute distribution, sales strategies to grow pipeline and boost Sell-In / sell out plans.
- To develop and implement Channel Management strategies that will increase product availability in the assigned territories.
prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) management and ad
hoc reports that keep track of the sales performance with an overview of
achieving monthly sales targets (SELL IN).
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Supply Chain Management
ensure effective six (6) months demand planning/sales forecast with
proper follow up negotiations to ensure assigned stretch targets are
- To recommend process and systems improvement to enhance quality and efficiency within the business.
- To be responsible for the collections of Account Receivables(A/R)
Customers of this Position
- Leadership team
- Assigned Distributors
- Product Managers
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- 6 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, with 3 years in Account Sales Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing Discipline
- Sound knowledge of the CE operating environment
experience in motivating distributors, Channel and Field Force Teams to
double their efforts to improve sales with-in the assigned region.
- Business processes, objectives and strategies
Competencies required for this Role
- Drive for Results- Individual Contributor
- Creative Intelligence Individual Contributor
- Navigating organizations- Individual Contributor
- Building Best teams- Individual Contributor
- Inspiring others- Individual Contributor
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About the company
Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities
for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we
are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices,
tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices,
semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the
Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and
Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969,
Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology
companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands.
Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride
in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our
growth. To discover more, please visit our website at www.samsung.com
and our official newsroom at news.samsung.com