- Achieves marketing unit product support and customer/dealer satisfaction goals in a geographic area of–
- responsibility by developing channel partner technical and product support capability, preempting and
- resolving technical and/or parts issues impacting machine performance and uptime, working with channel
- partners to manage customer relationships, delivering channel partner/customer training and administering
- product warranty and other reimbursement policies.
- Description of the major duties performed in this job.
- Resolves product and performance issues with channel partners/customers and communicates with
- factories on appropriate issues and solutions; including Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)/Customer
- Relationship Management (CRM) and follow-up.
- Manages efforts in developing channel partner’s product support capabilities (Service ADVISOR, Dealer
- Technical Assistance Center, Tools, Facilities, Warranty Administration) to improve customer
- Delivers product training, technical, and/or management training to channel partners, company
- employees or customers and facilitates channel partner employee development by counseling them on
- training plans and class enrollment.
- Provides marketing support to ensure product optimization via customer clinics and assisting with
- demonstrations and farm shows.
- Administers Company product warranty/Product Improvement Program (PIP) policies and resolves
- other reimbursement issues.
- Depending on division requirements, may develop channel partner’s service management/profitability
- Administers product support policies and/or processes.
- Tracks and reports competitive performance.
- Competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful
- individual performance of essential functions.
- Competencies And Target Level :
- The leadership level of the job determines competencies in the company Competency Model. Resources
- can be found in the Talent Central Self Service Portal.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge :
- Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of dealers and other channels. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can
- independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of dealer product support capacity and competencies. – Performs more complex functions,
- understands principles, may teach others.
- Understanding of Customer Support Process. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can
- independently use the knowledge.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. – Has a good understanding
- of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees,certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in an Education discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years
- or equivalent)
- Degree in an Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or
- Degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Relevant Work Experiences :
- Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific
- roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
- Customer support experience with customer interaction regarding products, parts, and services. – 1 – 3 years
- Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limitedgeographic area of responsibility, and broad product knowledge. – Less than 1 year
- Factory experience with regular interfacing with design, engineering, and manufacturing; worldwide geographic area of responsibility; and focused product-specific knowledge. – 1 – 3 years
- Oil & Energy
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Pay range unavailable
Salary information is not available at the moment.
Are you interested in salary information for this job?
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment is a Scam